We appreciate that circumstances can change and that you may need to cancel your booking.
A booking is deemed as cancelled when you click the cancel button on the View Booking page relating to that booking.
Hirers who cancel a confirmed booking must pay a cancellation fee dependent on how far away the booking is due to start, as follows
- Up to 60 days prior to the Rental Period You will be eligible for a full refund.
- Between 60 days and 31 days to the Rental Period You will receive a full credit.
- Between 30 days and 14 days to the Rental Period You will receive a 50% credit.
- 13 Days or less from the Rental Period You will not be eligible for any credit or refund.
- Up to 60 days prior to the Rental Period You will receive a full refund.
- Between 31 Days and 59 days to the Rental Period You will receive a 50% refund.
- 30 Days or less from the Rental Period You will receive no refund.
Any entitlement to a refund is subject to the Camplify Booking Fee, which is non-refundable and any and all taxes will be retained and remitted. Cleaning fees are refunded if a cancellation is made in accordance with this clause.
If there is a dispute with the Caravan Owner regarding cancellation, You must notify Camplify within 48 hours of booking and allow Camplify to resolve the dispute. In extenuating circumstances, Camplify in its sole discretion may waive the operation of the Cancellation policy.
Please refer to our Hirer Contract below for more detail.
Owners who cancel a confirmed booking must return any provided funds via direct deposit to Camplify within 24 hours. Because cancellations disrupt guests' plans and impact confidence in the Camplify community, penalties will be applied for owner cancellations.
Please refer our Owner contract below for more detail.
Please note we've updated our cancellation policy in response to COVID-19. For more information please visit: