What is the Camplify hirer etiquette?
Modified on: Fri, 10 Apr, 2020 at 8:19 PM
- Respect the owner’s wishes
- Respect the van as if it was your own
- Stick to the hiring rules
- Return the van with the same amount of fuel as was in it when you received it
- Be honest with how you plan to use the van
- If you’re unsure about something, always ask
- Return the van as it was when the hire started
- Report any damage as soon as possible
- Park in a safe area, away from loose branches etc
- Be honest and respectful when reviewing your hiring experience
- HAVE FUN!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.