Camplify accepts driving licences from the EU, EEA, Australia, and New Zealand.

*Channel Islands and other UK Crown Dependencies driving licence holders are accepted subject to approval by our insurance company. Please contact Customer Support on 0330 8081811 before booking.


As an international driving licence holder you will be asked for the following documents:

  • Drivers licence (including card or paper licence) - front and back
  • Passport
  • Proof of address (utility bill/cell phone account, issued within the last 3 months)


You will also need to confirm the following:

  • Occupation: 
  • Date of Birth: 
  • Date Driving Licence obtained: 
  • Type of Driving Licence: 


Finally, you will need to answer the following questions:

Have you?

  • had any medical conditions, disabilities or infirmities in the past 5 years? Yes/No
  • been permanently resident outside the UK? Yes/No
  • received any licence convictions or endorsements in the last 5yrs? Yes/No
  • ever been disqualified from holding a licence? Yes/No
  • ever been refused insurance at normal terms? Yes/No
  • ever had a policy cancelled or voided by an insurer? Yes/No
  • been involved in any accident or loss, of any kind, or made any fire or theft claims in the last 5 years? Yes/No
  • how long have you been a licensed taxi driver (if applicable)?
  • will the driver use the car for business purposes? Yes/No
  • are you a resident from abroad and now living in the UK? Yes/No. If Yes, how long have you been a UK resident?

If you answered Yes to any of the questions please provide full details. 


Please note, without this extra documentation and information, we won't be able to let the van out on hire.


This information can be emailed to our support team at along with your Booking ID.