Camplify accepts driving licences from the EU, EEA, Australia, and New Zealand.
As an international driving licence holder you will be asked for the following documents:
- Drivers licence (front and back)
- Proof of address (Utility bill/cell phone account, issued within the last 3 months)
You will also need to confirm the following:
- Date of Birth:
- Date Driving Licence obtained:
- Type of Driving Licence:
Finally, you will need to answer the following questions:
- had any medical conditions, disabilities or infirmities in the past 5 years? Yes/No
- been permanently resident outside the UK? Yes/No
- received any licence endorsement in the last 5yrs? Yes/No
- ever been disqualified from holding a licence? Yes/No
- ever been refused insurance at normal terms? Yes/No
- ever had a policy cancelled or voided by an insurer? Yes/No
- been involved in any accident or loss, of any kind, or made any fire or theft claims in the last 5 years? Yes/No
- How long have you been a licensed taxi driver (if applicable)?
- Will the driver use the car for business purposes? Yes/No
If any of the above answers are answered "Yes", you will be asked to provide full details:
Please note, without this extra documentation and information, we won't be able to let the van out on hire.
This information can be emailed to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Booking ID.