Yes you can but please check with your insurance provider that your policy allows rental of your RV. Most personal insurance policies don’t cover rental. Your insurance policy must also be fully comprehensive.

If you choose to use your own insurance you must complete your own driving licence checks. Please outline this on your listing so that the hirer is aware you will be in touch to do this.

Camplify will still retain this hirer's accident excess and manage a claim up to your insurer's excess.