Yes, you can amend your credit card prior to the final payment.
Payment information is securely stored and to amend payment details for any booking you will need to call us.
Final Payment for all bookings is due "30 Days prior to Departure".
If the booking was confirmed "within 30 days" of the booking, full payment will be charged upon initial payment.
Reasons to update your card details
- If your card has been lost or stolen please advise the team so we can remove from your file.
- If your card is due to expire or has expired
- If you prefer to pay the final balance on a separate form of payment to your initial deposit
- Camplify accepts payments with Visa or Mastercard Only.
If you require your Liability Deposit to be held against an alternative payment method to your booking
- Please call our Customer Service Team on 0330 8081811 and they can facilitate.
What is my liability as a hirer?
How to update your payment details
- Call our Customer Service Team on 0330 8081811
- Provide your Booking ID
If you have any questions in regards to initial or full payment of an individual booking please contact our Customer Support Team on 0330 8081811 and we can discuss in detail.
FAQ - What is my Booking ID?
FAQ - How does the payment process work?