Yes, you can elect to make final payment with a different card than you used for your initial payment.
Final Payment for all bookings is due "30 Days prior to Departure".
If the booking was confirmed "within 30 days" of the booking, full payment will be charged upon initial payment.
Reasons to use a different card:
- If your original card has been lost or stolen.
- If your original card is due to expire or has expired
- If you prefer to pay the final balance on a separate form of payment to your initial deposit
- Camplify accepts payments with Visa or Mastercard Only.
If you require your Excess Deposit to be held against an alternative payment method to your booking
- Please call our Customer Service Team on 0330 8081811 and they can facilitate.
How to use a different card
- Send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on 0330 808 1811
- Provide your Booking ID
If you have any questions in regards to initial or full payment of an individual booking please contact our Customer Support Team on 0330 8081811 and we can discuss in detail.
FAQ - What is my Booking ID?
FAQ - How does the payment process work?