Whilst most vans on Camplify (certainly those covered by Camplify insurance) cover trips to continental Europe or Ireland, you must always check with the owner if he/she is happy with the proposed itinerary. It is also important to inform the owner of your plans as you will need extra documents to take the van to the EU, specifically a green card, which generally needs about 2 weeks to provide in addition to the V5C and VE103.

Breakdown cover provided by Camplify is divided into two zones. Different levels of cover are provided depending on your chosen Excess Reduction package. More info can be found here.