Important terms used on Camplify
- "Camplify Dashboard" - this is the Camplify portal, it shows you everything you need to be an owner and hire out your RV
- "RV" - refers to Motorhomes, Campervans, Caravans and any other vehicle listed on Camplify
- "Listing" - this is your RV advert, your place to showcase information to hirers
- "Manage" - allows you to make edits to the information, pricing, photos of your listing
- "Calendar" - this is where you update your availability and pricing
- "Public Profile" - that's what hirers see. Click the image of your RV to see it
- "Account Details" - lists your private and public information about you as an owner.
- "Bookings" - takes you to all of your "Pending", "Approved", "Completed" and "Reviewed" bookings. Each booking includes communication between yourself and the hirer, the dates and costs as well as the Pre and Post hire checklists for the hirer.
- "Booking ID" - the reference number on each booking which you use when talking to Support, so they can identify the booking quickly
- "Pre-hire" and "Post-hire checklists" - these are digital forms that you must complete before and after every hire for insurance purposes.
Camplify Support Centre
- Camplify Call Support - our teams are available around the world.
1300 416 133 (AUS)
0800 779 779 (NZ)
0330 808 1811 (UK)
910 608 204 (ES)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Australia - https://help.camplify.com.au/en/support/home
United Kingdom - https://help.camplify.co.uk/en/support/home
New Zealand - https://help.camplify.co.nz/en/support/home
Spain - https://ayuda.camplify.es/es/support/home