Camplify is a peer-to-peer platform, so it's designed to connect people who want to hire a vehicle with private RV owners. That means Camplify doesn't own any RVs.
To request a booking or contact a specific vehicle owner regarding the suitability of their van you will need to submit a Booking Request. This is an enquiry only, hirers will not be required card details and will not be charged automatically if the booking gets approved.
You are able to submit multiple requests with different van owners, however, if you confirm an alternative RV it is best practice to let all the other owners know so they can open up enquiries to other hirers.
If you are not getting a reply or require further assistance the Customer Support Team are available on 0330 808 1811.
How to contact the owner
- Create a Camplify profile at https://www.camplify.co.uk
- Select the RV that you would like to enquire about
- Submit your dates and "Request to book".
- You will then be directed to add more information to your booking on the "Confirm Booking Request" page.
- Owners are able to display a public message on this "Confirm Booking Request" page so that they can ask you questions about yourself and your trip.
- This is where you can write to the RV owner.
You answer these questions in the white text box "Your message to X".
By providing this information you will drastically increase the chances of your booking being approved.
- If you are not ready to confirm a booking and want to discuss questions or details of the vehicle please be sure to let the owner know your requirements in the message field.
- Providing details in your initial request sets clear expectations of where you are at in the booking process. There are many options to choose from and owners are always willing to discuss details. Here is an example:
My name is XXXX and we are looking for a 4-berth motorhome with ensuite.
We have 2 kids and a dog. We are thinking of heading to Cornwall for the school holidays.
We would like to ask a few questions before we confirm if the van is what we are looking for: Q1, Q2, Q3 etc.
- Click on "Confirm booking request" to send your message to the owner. You will not be charged at this point. You will then have a direct line of communication to the owner available. You can message here repeatedly until they approve and you are asked to pay.
- Camplify will then send the owner an email and notification to check your "pending" booking request.
- Once the owner replies, we will notify you by email. You will then be able to send more messages logging into your Camplify profile.
- This booking needs to be "Approved" by the owner before you can pay and secure the booking.
- We encourage to keep all communications on the Camplify platform. Never pay an owner outside the platform and report any owners requesting you to do so or suggesting to take the booking outside Camplify. Payments made outside of our platforms are not secure and the Camplify team cannot assist you should any issue arise.