There may be a number of reasons why a payment has failed. In most circumstance you should receive a payment failure email notification. Camplify is here to assist you secure your booking and move another step closer to enjoying your Camplify getaway!
Using the Camplify Manual Payment Form
The quickest and easiest way to get around a booking payment issue is to use the Camplify Manual Payment Form.
- To access the Camplify Manual Payment Form, you will need to log in to your account first. Click here to go to your account.
Step 2: Go to the Camplify Manual Payment Form
- Once you've logged into your Camplify member account, you can click here to access the Camplify Manual Payment Form.
Step 3: Process your payment
- Once you reach the the initial page of the Camplify Manual Payment form, select "Booking" and your Booking ID from the drop-down menu. If your Booking ID is not available, select "Something else".
- Type in the amount you plan to pay
- Include the Booking ID number in the "Any additional information?" section
- Once this information has been added, click "Go to payment". You will be taken to the next page where you add a digital electronic signature on the T&Cs and Breakdown Policy before entering your credit card details to process the payment.
- Click on "Make payment" to process your payment.
Note* you will not be able to process a payment without providing a digital electronic signature to acknowledge the Camplify T&Cs and Breakdown policy.
Note** You will very likely be prompted to complete a secondary security verification by your card issuer during the payment process.
Once your payment has gone through our secure payment portal, you will arrive at a screen confirming your payment has been successful.
If you experience any problems during the manual payment process please note or take a screenshot of the error message and call our Customer Support Team on 0330 8081811.