At Camplify, van owners can choose which cancellation policy to offer to their guests, and guests can review the policy before booking. You must pay the cancellation fee notified to You when the cancellation is accepted.
The following are the possible cancellation policies:
- Full refund up to 7 days from the start of the booking
- Less than 7 days 90% credit (owners get 10%)
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the booking no credit or refund
- Full refund up to 30 days from the start of the booking
- Less than 30 days to 10 days 90% credit (owners get 10%)
- Less than 10 days from the start of the booking no credit or refund
- Full refund up to 45 days from the start of the booking
- 45 days to 20 days 90% credit (owners get 10%)
- Less than 20 days from the start of the booking no refund or credit
In response to COVID-19 and the possibility of further travel restrictions, we have also outlined specific clauses to protect holidaymakers against 'Extenuating Circumstances' such as new government restrictions.
If this occurs a notification will be posted on the Extenuating Circumstances page. This page will outline the policy change during that period. This policy will work in line with the recommendation from the Competition and Market Authority.
All bookings directly affected by a declared Extenuating Circumstances will be entitled to a credit or a refund.
- Customers who choose a credit will be instantly issued a credit to the value of 110% of the booking into their Camplify account to use within 24 months.
- b) Refunds will be issued by a request of the Hirer to firstname.lastname@example.org and processed within 30 days.
This provides the necessary protection to all of our hirers so that they can book with confidence.