If you are using Camplify insurance, you must notify us immediately so that we can let our insurance provider know. Failing to do so may limit your insurance coverage. Please note, there is no extra cost and hirers aren’t subject to a higher excess. 

Hirer will require a Green Card which our insurer will be able to provide. To obtain the Green Card, we will need the following information:

  • Full name of all drivers
  • Dates of travel
  • Vehicle Registration number
  • Make of the van
  • Model of the van


Also remember to provide hirers with the V5C and with the VE103 (click here for more info). The van will also need a GB sticker.

*Please note, From 28 September 2021, you need a UK sticker instead of a GB sticker.

If your number plate includes the UK identifier with the Union flag (also known as the Union Jack), you do not need a UK sticker.

However, you will need to display a UK sticker clearly on the rear of your vehicle if your number plate has any of the following:

  • a GB identifier with the Union flag
  • a Euro symbol
  • a national flag of England, Scotland or Wales
  • numbers and letters only – no flag or identifier

Please also see the DVLA website for details: